, 38 лет
, готова к переезду
, Английский (Свободно владею)
и еще 2,
, Немецкий (Базовый)
, Итальянский (Базовый)
, стаж 12 лет и 4 месяца
1. Responsibilities is to handle all administrative procedures for expatriate staff as well as visitors. Procurement and logistical implications. Support to Operational Manager.
• Handle all correspondence and item delivery – providing timely responses, ensuring information is shared and filed appropriately
• Serve as primary contact for service providers, travel agencies, etc
• Facilitate visa processing for staff and incoming visitors
• Facilitate travel arrangements (hotel, airport transfers, transportation in city, plane and train ticketing, orientation, hospitality, etc.) for incoming visitors, national staff traveling abroad or to/from/through Moscow for work purposes, and expatriate staff
• Ensure that the Moscow rentals (office, any short term contracts, etc.) are handled efficiently and thoroughly – including agreement processing, overseeing maintenance issues, maintaining all utilities and services are in working order, etc.
• Handle petty cash purchasing (with pre-approvals, documentation, and financial reporting)
• Purchase equipment, necessary materials for the activities, stationery etc. in accordance with policy and procedures of the company and RF law for Moscow and start up locations (with some occasional support in procurement for offices in St. Petersburg and North Caucasus)
• Provide support in Moscow office during baseline studies, project evaluations, workshops and trainings
• Provide interpretation at meetings and presentations as necessary
• Translate correspondence and materials for activities and development
• Represent company in meetings with partners & donors when needed
• Establishing partnerships with international and local organizations
• Represent company at the anti-trafficking Regional meetings and conferences
• Provide any kind of support to Operational Manager
• Cooperation with lawyers conserning activities that require legal advice.
• Built up relationships with key partners and local organizations;
• Built structure work within the company (documents flow, travel & visa procedure);
• Developed and maintained a program database (external contacts, beneficiaries, event details, etc.);
• Liaised with international and local NGOs combating all aspects of anti-trafficking in Moscow
• Represented company at meetings on anti-trafficking and Faith&Development related sectors with the stakeholders in Moscow (UN forums and other).